Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two weeks ago, I drove up to visit a friend for her 30th birthday. Spencer went along for some mommy/son time and was great company to me in the 8 hours of driving. Sarah Nebel and I have known each other since we were kids.Now we have families and we make time for those, once or twice a year visits to each other's homes. We have so much fun together. She is one of the most "real" people I know. How thankful I am for this friendship!




Chopper and Jack love attention. Spencer had a blast with them! No I had not been drinking and driving, Spencer just jumped at the chance to snap a few shots.

2 comments:

. sarah . said...

Thanks again so much for coming out...I loved every minute of it. Our scarves crack me up...it's a good thing we don't live close, we couldn't have bought the same ones :-/ I have worn mine a ton, really! I'm sure people are thinking, "yes Sarah, we know you like your new scarf!"

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you helped make Sarah's 30th so special, and it was fun seeing you too. Love ya!